Clinic Reopening May 21st
We are pleased to announce that the clinic will reopen on May 21st. We would like to thank all of our patients for their ongoing support and patience as we deal with the challenges that come with COVID-19. At Care Place Wellness Centre our main goal is to provide a clean and safe environment to ensure the wellbeing of our patients.
We are actively following guidelines set by the Government of BC and regulatory authorities. To ensure the safety of all patients and staff, before every appointment we are asking that patients must do the following:
· Pre- screening at home:
1. The patient must have not travelled outside of BC within the previous 14 days.
2. The patient should not be experiencing any respiratory symptoms (even minor) or COVID-19 related symptoms. Symptoms include fever, shortness of breath, cough, chills, sneezing, sore throat, and a loss of sense of smell.
3. Patients must complete the BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool the evening before their scheduled appointment. The link can be found at: https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en
4. During the last 14 days the patient must not have had any close contact with anyone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or anyone that may have COVID-19 and is waiting for test results.
· Upon Arrival at the Clinic:
1. Please arrive right on time for your scheduled appointment. Do not come early or late in order to ensure adequate social distancing.
2. Arrive unaccompanied, unless you are a minor or require assistance.
3. We require our patients to wear a mask prior to entering the clinic (cloth or disposable masks are fine). If you do not have a mask, we will provide you one.
4. Please use hand sanitizer upon entering or leaving the clinic, and also as need (e.g. after using the restroom).
5. Right before treatment, we will get patients to answer a few quick screening questions.
6. We may be required to take a temperature upon arrival or any other safety screening protocols.
We really appreciate your understanding in this matter. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Please stay safe and healthy!
MD. (IMD), R.Ac.
Practice of Acupuncture, pain relief and wellness
At Care Place, we are dedicated to serving our patients with genuine empathy and professionalism. Over the years, our service has been well recognized and commended by doctors, health professionals and by the patients we have helped. We are grateful and inspired to have this level of trust extended to us by the community.
We welcome you to Care Place Wellness Centre, a friendly clinic that is here to provide high quality acupuncture in Maple Ridge. We also provide a free consultation for everyone new to the clinic!